Disney pin codes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney pin codes

So I've been watching the special offers to see if anything good was available in early April when my son is off from school and NOTHING. I came home from work on Friday and lo and behold, in the mail is a Disney flyer with special room only rates for dates from January through April and May through June! I did a big happy dance! I am thinking of staying at Coronado Springs since there is a very small monetary difference between that resort and Port Orleans Riverside which is my 2nd choice but I love the idea of queen sized beds since my husband is 6"1 and my son is almost as tall as I am! My question is are these pin codes really as exclusive as they seem? I have heard stories about people saving tons with them so I am really excited but want to make sure it's not just an offer that will probably be given to everyone else in about a month. Any info would be appreciated!

Originally posted by Jill View Post
    So I've been watching the special offers to see if anything good was available in early April when my son is off from school and NOTHING. I came home from work on Friday and lo and behold, in the mail is a Disney flyer with special room only rates for dates from January through April and May through June! I did a big happy dance! I am thinking of staying at Coronado Springs since there is a very small monetary difference between that resort and Port Orleans Riverside which is my 2nd choice but I love the idea of queen sized beds since my husband is 6"1 and my son is almost as tall as I am! My question is are these pin codes really as exclusive as they seem? I have heard stories about people saving tons with them so I am really excited but want to make sure it's not just an offer that will probably be given to everyone else in about a month. Any info would be appreciated!
    I definitely don't get pin codes very often. So yes, they are definitely not given to everyone. I could use one for June too...
    My Blog: http://www.adisneyworldafterall.com
    Follow Me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/RikkiNibs
    My Facebook: www.facebook.com/rikkibeourguest

Up or Down, North, South, East, or West, an Adeventurer's Life is Best!

If you come in here a Stranger, you will Exit as a friend. Kungaloosh!

Comment

I have never gotten a pin code, so yeah, I think they are pretty exclusive.
      Michelle

Comment

The few that I have received have just been the same deal that later came out to the public, but you need to use them soon because availability is the issue. Good Luck!
        Check out our book "Attention to Detail: A Look at Walt Disney World Parks" BOGP Episode 255 Interview
        On Amazon: Vol.1 http://amzn.com/1453699554 Vol.2 http://amzn.com/1497496896
        On Facebook: Attention to Detail
        WDW visits: 8/03, 2/04, 10/04 ASMovies, 10/05 POP 10/06, 10/07, 10/08, 10/09, 10/10 ASMovies, 9/12 POFQ, 12/13 POFQ, Pop 10/14, ASMovies 2/15, Poly 6/16

Comment

These are definitely something great to get.. I'll be honest, Disney had 11 different PIN Code offers all going at once about 2 months ago, so sometimes it is just *WHICH* PIN offer you get.. Some are up to 40% off accomodations, which at a Deluxe, can be a ton of money!

Best wishes on your PIN!
          Follow Me On Twitter: www.twitter.com/BeOurGuestMike
          Facebook: www.facebook.com/BeOurGuestPodcast
          Listen to Magical Mouse Radio Now! http://magicalmouseradio.com

Comment

I'm booked! We got 30% off any Moderate so I booked Coronado Springs for 6 nights in early April! It's still a little pricey but it's considered Peak Season so I guess it's still pretty reasonable, especially for 2 Queen beds which I'm so thrilled about! I can't wait!!!

Comment

I'm booked! We got 30% off any Moderate so I booked Coronado Springs for 6 nights in early April! It's still a little pricey but it's considered Peak Season so I guess it's still pretty reasonable, especially for 2 Queen beds which I'm so thrilled about! I can't wait!!!
              Congratulations on the stay! Coronado is a very nice resort - we had fun there this Sept/Oct, although it was love bug season - ! You won't have to deal with those (i hope!). The Pepper Market was quite nice - i know people are a little down on the format, but the food was pretty good. Didn't get bothered at all by conventioners, and the pool looked great. We didn't actually use it though. I have found that for pin codes, there have been times i didn't know i had one available and when i called to inquire about rates they "found one attached to my name". it never hurts to ask (or have your travel agent ask)!
              July '13: BOGP Cruise 2.0 Feb '13 OKW & AKL Jul '12: DCL NYC to Canada Jan '12: WLV 7/11 ; 1/11: 1st Full Mrthn! 9/10 CSR & POFQ: Treehs meet& baby's 1st; 2/10 Dlphn: Babymoon!!! -7/09 WLV & Swan: 6th Anv 12/08 - Dlphn - Mousefest/MVMCP 6/08 - BCV & WL - 5th Anv 1/08 - Dlphn - WDW Hlf Mrthn 7/07 - Dlphn 1/07 - Dlphn - WDW 5K 8/06 - Dlphn 2/04 -CB 7/03 - WEDDING & Hnymn @ GF!!!! 2/00 - 1st trip! Dix Lndg

Episode 185 & 357 Guest!

http://twitter.com/#!/CT_Mickey_Man

Comment

Thanks, I'm excited to try a new resort! The countdown to April begins, whoohoo!!! My husband thinks I'm nuts but luckily my 11 year old son is "Disnified" just like me!!

Comment

Thanks, I'm excited to try a new resort! The countdown to April begins, whoohoo!!! My husband thinks I'm nuts but luckily my 11 year old son is "Disnified" just like me!!
                  Good job getting him to join the club!
                  July '13: BOGP Cruise 2.0 Feb '13 OKW & AKL Jul '12: DCL NYC to Canada Jan '12: WLV 7/11 ; 1/11: 1st Full Mrthn! 9/10 CSR & POFQ: Treehs meet& baby's 1st; 2/10 Dlphn: Babymoon!!! -7/09 WLV & Swan: 6th Anv 12/08 - Dlphn - Mousefest/MVMCP 6/08 - BCV & WL - 5th Anv 1/08 - Dlphn - WDW Hlf Mrthn 7/07 - Dlphn 1/07 - Dlphn - WDW 5K 8/06 - Dlphn 2/04 -CB 7/03 - WEDDING & Hnymn @ GF!!!! 2/00 - 1st trip! Dix Lndg

Episode 185 & 357 Guest!

http://twitter.com/#!/CT_Mickey_Man

Comment

Congrats on the PIN codes. Disney has been crazy with those lately LOL I know that sometimes a guest may get multiple PIN codes - and then some guests never get them.

We always make sure to check these discounts against the other discounts that Disney has released. Many times the PIN codes are better, but sometimes that isn't the case.

Have a wonderful, wonderful vacation! I really like Coronado - the new decor is so pretty, and the resort has a lot to offer.
                    Pam Forrester
                    The Magic for Less Travel

www.TheMagicforLess.com
                    Follow me on Twitter @tmfltpam
                    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pam.forrester1

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.
                    ~Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle View Post
                      I have never gotten a pin code, so yeah, I think they are pretty exclusive.
                      Me neither.
                      Jimmie

WDW: 18 trips since 1990
                      Disneyland: 2 trips, 2003 & 2014
                      Disney Cruise: 3 cruises since 2006

Next trip: Thanksgiving 2015
                      Papaw Gigi Arlee

Comment

Thanks Pam! I always order the Disney DVD each year so I wonder if that's how I got the pincode this time! I did see that Disney introduced some room only discounts for my planned for the general public but my pin code of 30% off a moderate was still better, thank goodness! I'm excited because we are driving down this year for the first time and will have a car which we have only had once 8 years ago!

Have a wonderful holiday!!

Comment

Due to some accidental misspelling of my last name on a resort reservation and check-in I seem to have three separate promotional accounts in the Disney marketing lists. They have different spellings of my last name although the e-mail and snail mail addresses are the same.

So far this year I have received at least 7 PIN offers. I've noticed that the offers are pretty similar to the general promotions going. PIN offers do not seem to be the good deals that they were several years ago. Today I received a snail mail offer for 5 day free dining at rack rate or up to 30% off for room only. I received the same PIN offer a week ago by e-mail for a different misspelling of my last name.

Comment

Working...
                          X