Picture question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picture question

Hi! We are going on our first DCL cruise in January! Many years ago I cruised on "the big Red Boat" with Disney and they had a service where they had a photographer that took pictures around the ship while you were on board and then you could go to the ship photo store and view/order pics.

Do the DCL boats have something like this, maybe Photopass for cruising? I'm mostly wondering if we will end up with some nice pictures of the familiy as we're headed into dinner and if we might be lucky enough to get pictures of our kids doing the kids' activities and clubs when we aren't there.

Thanks!
    Jennifer

(81-family trip;86-Royal Plaza;93-POFQ;97-04 yearly at Mariott World; 03-offsite; 07-offsite timeshare; 09-CR and FTW cabins; 11-Disney Institute at Beach Club and Pop; 12-Ft. Wilderness Cabin WDW and Disneyland (Desert Palms), 14-Disneyland Hotel,15-Wilderness Lodge/Universal Royal Pacific)

Hey Jennifer!
    I don't have any personal experience with this, but Disney Cruise Line offers several photo packages.
    https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/g...raphy-service/

Have a great cruise
    WE'RE TALKING DISNEY, GOING AT IT AS HARD AS WE CAN!

Comment

thanks Frandog!
      Jennifer

(81-family trip;86-Royal Plaza;93-POFQ;97-04 yearly at Mariott World; 03-offsite; 07-offsite timeshare; 09-CR and FTW cabins; 11-Disney Institute at Beach Club and Pop; 12-Ft. Wilderness Cabin WDW and Disneyland (Desert Palms), 14-Disneyland Hotel,15-Wilderness Lodge/Universal Royal Pacific)

Comment

Just a follow up here in case anyone else is wondering. We ended up not buying a package in advance but did buy all of our photos on board because they were great pictures. I've compared what the advance offer is to what we paid and although there's a slight discount, its only about $10-30 depending on the prepurchase and the options are very limited in the preorder. You can only preorder the thumb drive with all pictures or the photo book. On board you usually can get a CD with pictures, the photobook, a CD+pictures package, etc... so it seems there are more options and its worth waiting until on board.

Side note ordering the package on board was very easy and lines were not long (on Magic).
        Jennifer

Comment

Working...
        X