Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Swan and Dolphin(different than the one below)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swan and Dolphin(different than the one below)

We are looking at doing a quick and cheap long weekend, and I noticed the Swan and Dolphin are offering a free night to residents of NC/SC and CO due to the teams meeting in the Super Bowl. Who has info on these places, and as a huge fan of staying onsite, will I feel "out of the magic" at these places despite feeling "more magical" in my wallet? Thanks in advance?
    "I wish there was a way to know you're in the good old days before you've actually left them."

- Andy Bernard via The Office

Hey
    The Swan and Dolphin have many similar perks to the official Disney resorts:
    http://www.swandolphin.com/aboutus/benefits.html
    There is no Magic Band function in the hotels; you can purchase them separately for use in the parks only. There is also no Magical Express service.
    Both resorts are essentially themeless, but the Boardwalk and Yacht and Beach Clubs are right next door, and you can walk to Epcot and Hollywood Studios.
    Last edited by frandog; 02-19-2016, 08:17 PM.
    WE'RE TALKING DISNEY, GOING AT IT AS HARD AS WE CAN!

Comment

I think if you already have an active magic band and link your park tickets to My Disney Experience that you would probably be able to use the old magic band without buying a new one. I hear the dining is great at these resorts. My kids went and had dinner at the Fountain 2 years ago and really enjoyed it.

Comment

We really enjoyed the Swan/Dolphin. You can't beat the location. For us, the quality of the hotel & the location negated any loss of Disney "magic". Did I hear that they will now give AP discounts?
        Jimmie

WDW: 18 trips since 1990
        Disneyland: 2 trips, 2003 & 2014
        Disney Cruise: 3 cruises since 2006

Next trip: Thanksgiving 2015
        Papaw Gigi Arlee

Comment

We all have magic bands, so that shouldn't be an issue. It's looking more and more like this is too good of a deal for us to pass up.
          "I wish there was a way to know you're in the good old days before you've actually left them."

- Andy Bernard via The Office

Comment

Working...
          X