Amazon Pantry to the resorts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazon Pantry to the resorts

So tell me is it possible to have groceries from Amazon Pantry (Prime) sent to the resorts at WDW? I am thinking about using that on my next trip but I don't know if 1) it is possible, and 2) how do you do it? We don't have that service where I live so I don't even know how to use it.

Hey
    Yes, Amazon Pantry does deliver to Disney resorts. You type in your resort's address and your name on the app; you should order three to four days beforehand.
    WE'RE TALKING DISNEY, GOING AT IT AS HARD AS WE CAN!

Comment

Originally posted by frandog View Post
      Hey
      Yes, Amazon Pantry does deliver to Disney resorts. You type in your resort's address and your name on the app; you should order three to four days beforehand.
      Thank you, I have never done this so I hope I can figure it out.

Comment

It does however if you are on a split stay and gets delivered to the wrong resort you cannot get it moved my Disney to the hotel you are staying at. We did Amazon pantry on our last trip & was due to be delivered when we were at our 2nd hotel. However it arrived early and got there before we did meaning we had to collect it and move it ourselves to our 1st Disney hotel. Hope this makes sense?
        twitter.com/MissJ_E91

Disney Resorts Stayed in
        2008-Contemporary Resort South Garden Rooms, 2009-Saratoga Springs- The Grandstand, 2010-Bay Lake Tower , 2011-Contemporary & Old Key West, 2012- Disney's Newport Bay Club, Paris, Coronado Springs & Grand Floridian. 2013- Disney's Sequioa Lodge- Paris, Coronado Springs & Contemporary. 2014- Coronado Springs & Old Key West. 2015- Art of Animation (Cars & Little Mermaid), Coronado Springs

Comment

Originally posted by insoin View Post
          So tell me is it possible to have groceries from Amazon Pantry (Prime) sent to the resorts at WDW? I am thinking about using that on my next trip but I don't know if 1) it is possible, and 2) how do you do it? We don't have that service where I live so I don't even know how to use it.
          Here's an article that might help
          http://www.themouseforless.com/blog_...zon-prime-now/
          WE'RE TALKING DISNEY, GOING AT IT AS HARD AS WE CAN!

Comment

Working...
          X