• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELLOOOOOO!!!

Is anyone in here?!

Hey bud! How you doing?

Comment

Hey Scott How're you?

Unfortunately, the forums have pretty much been abandoned since the server crash/change last year Used to be a lot of fun chatting with everyone here, especially with Jackie and the picture games
      Last edited by frandog; 07-30-2017, 09:44 PM.
      WE'RE TALKING DISNEY, GOING AT IT AS HARD AS WE CAN!

Comment

God lord! Somehow got logged out and the site wouldn't let me re-enter my password. Sorry about that.

Doing well, and hope the both of you are as well. As I'd mentioned to Bob the last time I was here, it's too bad we don't have contact information for theold regulars we had here, so that perhaps we could start a Facebook group and get th band back together.

I must say that I do admire the two of you for staying in the fight, though!

And yes, I miss Jackie and her daily picture game quite a bit myself. I hope she's well.

I promise to check in more regularly. Heading to Kansas City for a few days, but will check in when I get back.

Take care, gents!

Comment

Talk to you soon Scott

Comment

Hmmmm... So I see they have a Facebook page, but I can't tell how to see who the members are. I wonder if Jackie and some of the old picture gang are there?

Are you guys in the Facebook group?

Comment

I think it's a page rather than a group, so you can't tell who's liked it other than mutual friends unfortunately. I think Jackie's there fairly often though. Don't think Russell's on FB. Also, if you want to friend Jackie, she's on FB under Jackie Damon.

I very rarely post anything on the page; mostly like the status updates
              Last edited by frandog; 08-14-2017, 08:05 PM.

Comment

I'll see if I can get ahold of her there. Thanks for the info, brother! Perhaps she knows where some of the old band is. I'm bound and determined to get us back together and doing some picture games!

Comment

I think I posted twice on the FB page that Andrew mentioned and stopped. Some people just like being nasty so I stopped. I'm perfectly fine for different opinions and even encourage it, but WDW is supposed to be fun. It's what I enjoyed about our Forums. We all have different styles, but respect each others opinions.

It would be great to get the group back!

Comment

Working...
                  X