2016 Vacation Package Benefit changes at WDW

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 Vacation Package Benefit changes at WDW

I was doing a little vacation planning for later this year and ran across changes to the Package Benefits. Have y'all seen this? The below info came from Mousesavers.com

New benefits for 2016: you now get 4 miniature golf vouchers instead of 2. You also get four vouchers for admission to the ESPN Wide World of Sports complex. The Premium Package now includes in-room child care, which had previously only been available in the Platinum Package.
    Reduced benefits for 2016: several merchandise and food discounts were removed, as were the Disney Tours and Children’s Activity Center discounts. Packages no longer include two tickets to Disney Quest as it will be closing permanently sometime in 2016. The initial brochure for the Deluxe Dining Plan seemed to indicate that an appetizer would no longer be included with table service meals, but we’ve been told that this was a mistake and a new flyer should be out soon with a correction.
    Did you also notice the closing of Disney Quest as well? We went here once a few years ago. It was neat but could serve a better purpose. I could not find this info on the Disney website. So you may want to verify but I did like how they added 4 tickets to mini-golf as we have four in our family and would not mind using them.

KeithB
    Check out our book "Attention to Detail: A Look at Walt Disney World Parks" BOGP Episode 255 Interview
    On Amazon: Vol.1 http://amzn.com/1453699554 Vol.2 http://amzn.com/1497496896
    On Facebook: Attention to Detail
    WDW visits: 8/03, 2/04, 10/04 ASMovies, 10/05 POP 10/06, 10/07, 10/08, 10/09, 10/10 ASMovies, 9/12 POFQ, 12/13 POFQ, Pop 10/14, ASMovies 2/15, Poly 6/16

The NBA Experience is going to replace Disney Quest. There lease was not renewed at Universal's City Walk.
    ‘NBA Experience at Walt Disney World Resort’ Coming to Disney Springs - The official blog for Disneyland Resort, Walt Disney World and Disney Cruise Line

Comment

Working...
    X