X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trav4bama
    started a topic Jedi Academy

Jedi Academy

We will be in the Studios Monday morning. Last year we told our son he could do the Jedi Academy, but it was full by the time we got in the park. This year the plan is to be there at rope drop to get him signed up. How early do we need to be in line before rope drop to make sure we get him a place? Thanks!

Travis

• monorailbob
    replied
    I'm glad it worked out and hope you enjoyed!

Leave a comment:

• Trav4bama
    replied
    An update. We got there at rope drop and didn't have an issue getting a show time, if you don't count waiting in line to sign up for almost thirty minutes! The line wrapped from echo lake back to the left rear most exit to the Indiana Jones Pavilion! When I saw that, I was very nervous that we wouldn't get a time, but luckily we did and everybody was happy in the end! The breakfast crowd must have created the early line que because we ran over there once they let us in the gate 30 minutes before official park open. Thanks for all of your responses!

Travis

Leave a comment:

• frandog
    replied
    Welcome to the boards
    I can't give any first-hand advice either, but according to some Disney fans on twitter, there are apparently many more show times now, so as long as you get there at rope drop, you should be able to get a spot.
    https://touringplans.com/hollywood-s...aining-academy

Leave a comment:

• monorailbob
    replied
    I see Andrew is reaching out to find some advice. We've never done this experience and my children are too old at this point. It sounds if you are there at rope drop, you should be okay with one of the shows. Hopefully Andrew can pull in better/more specific advice.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X