Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question of the Week-What Disney Experience are you most looking forward to in 2016?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question of the Week-What Disney Experience are you most looking forward to in 2016?

I left this pretty open ended. It can be related to WDW, DL, DCL, Disney movies, etc. since I know it can be different for all our friends. It can be family trips, resort, attraction or restaurant experiences upcoming. Please share what you are looking forward to in 2016.

No trips planned this year, so probably Zootopia. Always like checking out the new animated releases.
    As far as the parks, I'm curious about the overall reception of Tiffins at Animal Kingdom, especially considering it will be a Signature Restaurant.
    WE'RE TALKING DISNEY, GOING AT IT AS HARD AS WE CAN!

Comment

I am so much looking forward to our family trip in 19 days. It will be my son, daughter-in-law and 4 grandchildren. I am anxious to see what DVC will to offering for their 25th Anniversary. In October I plan to attend the always enjoyable Pixelmania meet with a great group of photographers.
      Have a magical day!!! Jackie

Check out our New Book: "Attention to Detail: A Look at Walt Disney World Attractions" Volume 2

Amazon: Voume 2 http://www.amazon.com/dp/1497496896/ref=cm_sw_su_dp
      Amazon: Volume 1
      http://amzn.com/1453699554

Comment

I'm looking forward to the three trips we have planned. I'm especially looking forward to our summer trip with all six of us. I've been getting more worried that with the girls getting older and soon to have full time jobs that all 6 of us for the entire length of our summer trip might be getting more difficult. I'm looking forward to our first stay at SSR since 2009 and checking out Disney Springs and all the new places there. I'm looking forward to bringing the kids to VGF for the first time for a stay. They are all really excited about that. I can hardly wait to see Rivers of Light and seeing AK at night.

Comment

I, too, will be at Pixelmania in October. I had to miss the meet this past December; it's like not seeing your family for two years.
          But even more than that, I'm looking forward to my second-ever visit to Disneyland. My first trip was in 1972; I've heard that there have been a few minor changes since then. I'm disappointed that seemingly half of Disneyland will be under construction, but I'll have all of DCA to explore.
          Share and Enjoy!
          Dennis

Comment

Working...
          X