Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question of the Week-How do you start your day at EPCOT?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question of the Week-How do you start your day at EPCOT?

How do you usually start your day at EPCOT?
    Have a magical day!!! Jackie

Check out our New Book: "Attention to Detail: A Look at Walt Disney World Attractions" Volume 2

Amazon: Voume 2 http://www.amazon.com/dp/1497496896/ref=cm_sw_su_dp
    Amazon: Volume 1
    http://amzn.com/1453699554

Again, Welcome Back!

How do I start EPCOT? With !

We used to go for Soarin right away- fast pass it and jump in the regular line. Last year was the first time we did Test Track, but my wife and I had to swap out park time with our youngest daughter to stay at the room with the oldest when she was sick. So I went first with the youngest and we got Test Track fastpasses, went over to Soarin and stood in line for that, then did living with the land and snagged Soarin fast passes. We then went over to Test Track, and the wait was only 25 minutes so we saved the fast passes and went normal line. As a result, when my wife and daughter went back in the afternoon, they had fast passes for Soarin and Test Track.

This coming April- 8 weeks, 3 days- not that I am counting - we have 8 park days- so 2 will be in EPCOT. Most likely we will do Soarin first one day and Test Track first another, and we will be trying to spend more time in the World Showcase both days
    Thanks to Quickrewards and hard work, I have $2,000 saved letting us book our August Triphttp://www2.quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D13A7

Comment

We get there at park opening and ride Test Track. I dash over and get Fast Passes for Soarin and then we do a few other attractions (Nemo, Imagination, Spaceship Earth) and go back to Soarin when our window opens up (usually between 10:30-11).

With Test Track down for refurbishment during our summer tirp this year, we'll head straight to Soarin like most of the crowd will.

Comment

Like so many others, I start my day at EPCOT getting fastpasses at Soarin' for our group and then riding Test Track. After Test Track, we stop in Innoventions and then head over to the Living Seas followed by the Land.

Comment

Awwwww, I forgot about test track being down this summer. It is usually one on our first stops. But, we usually beeline it for Soarin' to get fast passes. We are not rope droppers by any means so the Soarin' standby times are pretty long. So we generally hang out in future world catching Nemo, Living with the Land, etc. until our fast pass time.

Comment

When entering Epcot the first thing we always do is fine our picture on the walls just inside the entrance & then like everyone else get Fastpass for Soarin, before going back & riding Spaceship Earth.

Comment

By getting something from the bakery at Norway. Yum!

Comment

Originally posted by cassandra View Post
                By getting something from the bakery at Norway. Yum!
                I like this idea, we usually wait until night time but may have to change it up!
                sigpic

Comment

I send Rhonda to get us Soarin' fastpasses, while I go ride Test Track and Mission Space (she doesn't care to ride either). She usually enjoys a drink and/or snack at Sunshine Seasons while waiting for me to arrive. If our fastpass time is later, we'll do Living With The Land, or people-watch until our window comes up.
                  Jimmie

WDW: 18 trips since 1990
                  Disneyland: 2 trips, 2003 & 2014
                  Disney Cruise: 3 cruises since 2006

Next trip: Thanksgiving 2015
                  Papaw Gigi Arlee

Comment

Originally posted by oakmanner View Post
                    I like this idea, we usually wait until night time but may have to change it up!
                    Yes, it is quite nice for breaky. We usually stay at The Beach Club so it works out well entering from that side of the park and we are not too early risers or too late so the timing is good.

Comment

We usually arrive between 9a and 9:30am. Then my husband and daughter go to Soarin' and ride that while my son and I go to Test Track to get 4 fast passes and then we ride it.

Then we meet up with my husband and daughter at Mission Space and he takes the kids on that while I scout around the gift shop or watch the people playing video games in the ride exit.
                      Connie

DS16, DD12, DH, and myself

13 WDW trips with the family, 4 solo trips

Resorts tried: ASMO, AKL, BWI, CR, CBR, CSR, POFQ, POP, POR, WL

Comment

Originally posted by monorailbob View Post
                        We get there at park opening and ride Test Track. I dash over and get Fast Passes for Soarin and then we do a few other attractions (Nemo, Imagination, Spaceship Earth) and go back to Soarin when our window opens up (usually between 10:30-11).

With Test Track down for refurbishment during our summer tirp this year, we'll head straight to Soarin like most of the crowd will.

I realized this has changed since FP+. We now have been going directly to Soarin, then Living with the Land, and the Seas with Nemo & Friends. We then use our FP+ at Test Track, SSE and Journey into yor Imagination before breaking for lunch.

Comment

Working...
                        X