No announcement yet.

Question of the Week - What is your favorite WDW Parade?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the Halloween parade at the Not So Scary Party! It's our favorite time to go and the only parade we really stand and watch. I think it's the great music that reels us in, I even bought the cd to serve as a happy reminder

Yeah that parade kicks butt. We too LOVE it and have gone the last two years at that time of the year.

The music is unforgettable.
      D23 (aka Jonathan)

"A man should never neglect his family for business"
      - Walt Disney - "a new kind of disney show"

D23 Member:110013531655401

Originally posted by SuzieQ View Post
        The Boo To You Halloween Parade during MNSSHP. Now I'll have that song stuck in my head all day
        DARN IT! Now I'll be singing it all day. "Candy, trick or treat candy....."
        -Jay G.
        Mickey's (un)official pilot!

Cntmp '86, GF '90, Carib Bch '91, Carib Bch '93, offsite '96, Carib Bch '99, Bch Clb 8/02, offsite 03/04 & 06/04, ASMo 02/05, offsite 09/05, ASMu 02/06, Pop 09/06, ASSp 02/07, Pop 12/07, Pop 12/08, ASMo 03/09, Crndo 06/09, ASSp 09/09, Poly 01/10, Pop 05/10, ASMo/AKL/Bch Clb 9/10, POR 12/10, Pop 02/11, AKLV 04/11, Permanent resident 05/11!, Kidani 06/12

For a regular parade, I think I have to go with Main Street Electrical Parade. Hollywood and DHS parades are something we do every couple years if we have time, but those are easily skipped for an attraction or to go back to the resort to swim. But we always sit down for the late MSEP if the park is closing or we have to leave for an early day the next morning.

In 2008, we did MVMCP, and I loved that. We are looking forward to doing that again this December.
          Thanks to Quickrewards and hard work, I have $2,000 saved letting us book our August Trip!F94VXV35D13A7

I really do not like parades, but my favorite is actually the Electric Water Parade. I just like to sit on the beach with a cold drink in my refillable mug and a cookie and watch it. To me it's the perfect end to a day
            My home is Kidani Village. My house is just a place I crash after work

It used to be Spectromagic but now the Electrical Water Pagent has to be the best especially when sat on the beach at the Contemporary Resort!

Disney Resorts Stayed in
              2008-Contemporary Resort South Garden Rooms, 2009-Saratoga Springs- The Grandstand, 2010-Bay Lake Tower , 2011-Contemporary & Old Key West, 2012- Disney's Newport Bay Club, Paris, Coronado Springs & Grand Floridian. 2013- Disney's Sequioa Lodge- Paris, Coronado Springs & Contemporary. 2014- Coronado Springs & Old Key West. 2015- Art of Animation (Cars & Little Mermaid), Coronado Springs

I love Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade and it's conterpart Jingle Jangle. It always gets me clapping and jumping.