Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question of the Week - What is your opinion of Star Tours?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question of the Week - What is your opinion of Star Tours?

Question of the Week - What is your opinion of Star Tours?

Just give your quick opinion or.....
    your opinion on any of these suggestions.

As an attraction?
    The ride?
    The technology?
    The queue?
    Should it be improved?
    and anything else you think of......

Have a magical day!!! Jackie

Check out our New Book: "Attention to Detail: A Look at Walt Disney World Attractions" Volume 2

Amazon: Voume 2 http://www.amazon.com/dp/1497496896/ref=cm_sw_su_dp
    Amazon: Volume 1
    http://amzn.com/1453699554

I like it better now, with the new technology. The random videos are nice too. Unfortunately, it makes be a bit nauseous, but I'm willing to endure, since I'm a Star Wars fan.

The queue is pretty good; could use a little more imagination.

Overall, I give it a
    Jimmie

WDW: 18 trips since 1990
    Disneyland: 2 trips, 2003 & 2014
    Disney Cruise: 3 cruises since 2006

Next trip: Thanksgiving 2015
    Papaw Gigi Arlee

Comment

As an attraction?
      It is one of my favorites at DHS , and maybe in the top 10 in all WDW, but that is as much a part of being a Star Wars fan as the ride itself. The changing videos add to the ride, but I just wish we would get more randomness to them- see likes we get most of the same ones every time we go.

The ride?
      I love the ride- the motion does not affect me.

The technology?
      The use of the changing videos and the motion of the vehicle really make this ride different each time you ride it

The queue?
      While it has interesting details to view, it seems like they could have done something to give the guests something to do while in line

Should it be improved?
      I would like to see the queue get more interactive things added to it, and possibly add a way to tie the magicband into the system so they can see what videos people have done before and then pick the top 3 least seen videos for the riders and use those as the storyline. It would also be fun to get a "passport" that you could get "stamped" for the different places you went. That way you could keep track of all the scenes you have ridden and what you have left to do.
      And of course with the new movie coming out in December, how about added scenes tied into the new story plot?
      Thanks to Quickrewards and hard work, I have $2,000 saved letting us book our August Triphttp://www2.quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D13A7

Comment

I like it! I'm not as into Star Wars as others, but appreciate it and enjoy doing this attraction. Dramamine all the way for me . I think Disney could definitely step it up with the queue and even the experience.
        Jocelyn

Comment

I'm not a Star Wars fan. I don't dislike it, it's just I'm not as drawn to it as others. I finally rode Star Tours in 2012. I thought the affects were cool, but I was somewhat nauseous coming off the attraction. I'll only go back on if I have someone that really needs someone to go on with.

I did enjoy what I saw of the queue and attraction. I don't have any perspective of what it was like originally since I've only been on it once.

Comment

Working...
          X