Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone stayed at Disney's Hilton Head Resort?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone stayed at Disney's Hilton Head Resort?

Chuck and I are going to Hilton Head for the weekend before Valentine's for a half marathon and we've got one night booked at Disney's Hilton Head Resort! It will be cool to get another Disney resort on our list. Anyone stayed there? Any tips?
    Lynn Wife to ConstableMickey and the Lynn Half of Chuck and Lynn

We have been 5 times and we love, love LOVE it. The Cast Members are incredible. They make the experience. It is a totally different vacation experience compared to WDW. We actually relax. The only thing that I wish the resort had was a restaurant. There is a counter service (which is kinda S-L-O-W so be prepared!) The only tip I can offer....one night is not going to be enough!!!
    Lisa - dvcfamily41801 on Twitter

I'm playing some reindeer games!!

Thanks Michelle, Mickey_Man, Rikki and Nicole!!!

Comment

Thanks, Lisa! It will be nice to get away even if it is only for one night. You have made me really excited about our trip! Since I lived in the South Carolina lowcountry most of my life, I am interested to see what the Disney idea of the SC lowcountry is. (We live in the Midlands now, but I miss it so badly.)
      Last edited by nts4wdw; 01-24-2011, 04:32 PM.

Comment

I hope you enjoy it. We leave there each time saying that we might just like it better there than at WDW. Its that good. We love the island and our dream is to move to Bluffton, SC (you will go through Bluffton on the way to HHI) and then I can become a CM there. I wish they had a larger gift shop. Its really really tiny. Sigh.....now I really want to go back.

Comment

Well I am DYING to know how you liked it?? I saw that you and Chuck tweeted some pictures. Each time I saw one I would let our a big sigh. I can't wait to hear your thoughts!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dvcfamily41801 View Post
            Well I am DYING to know how you liked it?? I saw that you and Chuck tweeted some pictures. Each time I saw one I would let our a big sigh. I can't wait to hear your thoughts!!!
            Okay, WE LOVED IT! In fact, I've put a hold on the 20 years of awesome trip report so I can do one on Hilton Head. I hope to have it up in the next few days. But until then, you were right. We almost liked it as much as going to the parks!

Comment

Originally posted by nts4wdw View Post
              Okay, WE LOVED IT! In fact, I've put a hold on the 20 years of awesome trip report so I can do one on Hilton Head. I hope to have it up in the next few days. But until then, you were right. We almost liked it as much as going to the parks!
              Looking forward to your report!
              Michelle

Comment

Originally posted by nts4wdw View Post
                I am so glad to hear that. Sometimes I am nervous because we hype it up because WE love it there so much, we just assume everyone else will. I can not wait to read your report!

Comment

Rikki wrote a review of a day trip to the resort on her blog
                  http://www.adisneyworldafterall.com/....html?spref=fb
                  WE'RE TALKING DISNEY, GOING AT IT AS HARD AS WE CAN!

Comment

That I did! We loved visiting! Can't wait to actually stay there.
                    My Blog: http://www.adisneyworldafterall.com
                    Follow Me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/RikkiNibs
                    My Facebook: www.facebook.com/rikkibeourguest

Up or Down, North, South, East, or West, an Adeventurer's Life is Best!

If you come in here a Stranger, you will Exit as a friend. Kungaloosh!

Comment

The whole Hilton Head area is really nice. Definitely worth spending a long weekend down here. I've lived here for over a year and really love it and even tried to get a job at the Disney resort but didn't get it.

Comment

Great review of the resort by Jenni and Mark on The Mouse for Less
                        http://www.themouseforless.com/blog_...c-hilton-head/
                        WE'RE TALKING DISNEY, GOING AT IT AS HARD AS WE CAN!

Comment

Working...
                        X