Question about DVC Rental Company

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about DVC Rental Company

We are going to be going on a Disney cruise this October. We want to stay in the park on the Friday before the cruise and the Saturday we come back. We are interested in renting DVC points from DVC Rentals. Since we are basically splitting our WDW stay into two "trips" would we still be able to rent the points from this place? Thanks for any help!
    Disney Village Resort- 1992 Caribbean Beach Resort- 1994 Animal Kingdom Lodge (Honeymoon)-2007
    Coronado Springs- 2008 All Star Music-2009 7 Day Western Caribbean Cruise on Disney Magic-2010 Pop Century-2010Coronado Springs- 20117 Day Eastern Caribbean Cruise on Disney Magic 2011

Originally posted by TikiRoomTara View Post
    We are going to be going on a Disney cruise this October. We want to stay in the park on the Friday before the cruise and the Saturday we come back. We are interested in renting DVC points from DVC Rentals. Since we are basically splitting our WDW stay into two "trips" would we still be able to rent the points from this place? Thanks for any help!
    I know I have looked into the possibility of doing a night on DVC rental before for a couple of our trips (but never have). I think I always looked at doing it with Dave's DVC Rental, and there you can do single nights. Most likely it will be entered as 2 separate transactions for the 2 stays, but it definitely sounds like a great way to start and end your cruise! (And you will sleep better knowing you are in Florida a day ahead of your departure!)
    Thanks to Quickrewards and hard work, I have $2,000 saved letting us book our August Triphttp://www2.quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D13A7

Comment

Working...
    X