No announcement yet.

BOGP Lizard Shirts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If not to late I would love a shirt. I am not on the facebook group.

Comment

I'd also love to order a shirt...how often do you put orders in?

Comment

Hey Rocky1332 and Krisi616. I have just finished distributing the first round of shirts. I will be putting another order sheet together and when I get enough shirts on the order (probably @40) I will put in another order. Please PM me and I will send you the order info.
        Thanks, Mike B!

Comment

I've been away soooo long! 😓 I hope I'm still a "Lizard" & that I can still get a shirt. I'm not going to be able to participate in RunDisney events this year, but I am eying that schedule for 2015😁. Let me know what I need to do.

Comment

I would like a shirt too please. I just signed up with the team; at least I think I did.

Comment

Hi

I'd love to order a shirt, please. I don't participate in Facebook. What is the next step to get a couple of those awesome BOGP Lizards shirts to run Disney in? Thanks!!

Comment

Sent you a PM with instruction outonarun.

Comment

Hey mickeyt! Would also love to order a shirt- I'm finally running after wanting to for years... and enjoying it because all I listen to are BOGP podcasts while I'm running! Not on FB if you could please PM me? thanks!
                  Jocelyn

Comment

Can I still get shirt?

Is it possible to still get a shirt?

Comment

I want a shirt too.

Comment

Working...
                      X