Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Lizards running during Princess weekend?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Lizards running during Princess weekend?

Just curious if any of our Lizards will get to run during Princess weekend?? With any luck, maybe, just maybe, next year for me.
    Jocelyn

Jocelyn/others,

I'm pretty sure this was for this year's PHM, but is anyone planning on running it next Feb? I'm about 90% sure I'm gonna run it for charity as I did in 2014, and am curious if any other lizards are planning for it?
    "I wish there was a way to know you're in the good old days before you've actually left them."

- Andy Bernard via The Office

Comment

Originally posted by RollTyde View Post
      Jocelyn/others,

I'm pretty sure this was for this year's PHM, but is anyone planning on running it next Feb? I'm about 90% sure I'm gonna run it for charity as I did in 2014, and am curious if any other lizards are planning for it?
      Oh fun!! I know I'm not again next year... I'll be doing Wine & Dine & the Full in January, so I won't get back in February...

That's awesome that you're planning on doing it!
      Jocelyn

Comment

I ran it in 2014, and it was a blast! It's honestly my fav time to go down, as well as the most convenient for us.
        "I wish there was a way to know you're in the good old days before you've actually left them."

- Andy Bernard via The Office

Comment

I'll be there this year Matt!

Comment

Working...
          X