Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***new shirt order- 3/6/15****

****For BOGP Lizard Teammates Only****
    Join on the sign up list in the sticky today! Anyone willing to stay active or cheer on those that do jump on in!

Got my email all cleaned out and spreadsheet ready. I can start taking new orders for the shirts. They will be the same as last time. Tech shirts. The V neck is a women's cut and run a little smaller. If there are any questions about fit hopefully the Lizards that already have them can chime in. I will take orders as long as they are rolling in. I would like to get it up to at least 50 before I order. I don't have a time limit this time but I will let everyone know a couple weeks before we stop.

The paypal worked great last time for those that were able to use it. You do NOT have to have a paypal account to use it. I send a bill to your email address and you just fill in information. If you ordered the first time I already have your contact info so no need to resend that. I will just need to know size and quantity.

For new orders I will need to know the size, V neck or crew, your email address and a mailing address. I will bill right before I mail the shirts out.
    My email for orders: >>>> mike.bankhead1@gmail.com <<<<< Please use this for order information if at all possible. It makes it a whole lot easier for me to keep up with.
    Talked to my shirt guy today and he said he said he should be able to get them at the same price as before. $18.00 for S-XL and $20.00 for XXL. I will not bill you until we are ready to send the orders to printer to make sure. And that price does cover my shipping and handling.

Thanks Mike for coordinating this!! I love my shirt and am getting another! I ordered a V-neck XL for anyone curious about sizing. I typically wear an XL top and while it fits, it's definitely "fitted." I'm hoping it fits a little looser after lots more training! Did anyone order a V-neck XS? I'm going to order one for my daughter who will be 7 this summer so we can match at Mickey's Jingle Jungle run!
    Jocelyn

Comment

Originally posted by joceykagan View Post
      Thanks Mike for coordinating this!! I love my shirt and am getting another! I ordered a V-neck XL for anyone curious about sizing. I typically wear an XL top and while it fits, it's definitely "fitted." I'm hoping it fits a little looser after lots more training! Did anyone order a V-neck XS? I'm going to order one for my daughter who will be 7 this summer so we can match at Mickey's Jingle Jungle run!
      Hey Jocelyn,
      If you can email me at mike.bankhead1@gmail.com I can give you more information on the shirts. I can't get XS but I do have a source if you want to go that route. They are more expensive but available.
      Thanks,
      Mike B!

Comment

Yay for shirts!!!
        My Blog: http://www.adisneyworldafterall.com
        Follow Me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/RikkiNibs
        My Facebook: www.facebook.com/rikkibeourguest

Up or Down, North, South, East, or West, an Adeventurer's Life is Best!

If you come in here a Stranger, you will Exit as a friend. Kungaloosh!

Comment

Working...
        X