Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wine & Dine sold-out already!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wine & Dine sold-out already!!!


    Wine & Dine sold-out already! The 5K and Half sold out in 35 minutes today!

    Many BOGP Lizards and others didn't get in. Seems like there should be a better way.

    Have a magical day!!! Jackie

    Check out our New Book: "Attention to Detail: A Look at Walt Disney World Attractions" Volume 2

    Amazon: Voume 2 http://www.amazon.com/dp/1497496896/ref=cm_sw_su_dp
    Amazon: Volume 1
    http://amzn.com/1453699554

  • #2
    That was SUPER fast right?!?

    What (or is it who?) other Lizards were able to register? I saw a few on Twitter!
    Jocelyn

    Comment


    • #3
      Here's a link to the BOGP Facebook page. There is a lot of discussion going on there including those who were able to resister and those that were not.

      https://www.facebook.com/groups/bogplizards/?fref=nf
      Have a magical day!!! Jackie

      Check out our New Book: "Attention to Detail: A Look at Walt Disney World Attractions" Volume 2

      Amazon: Voume 2 http://www.amazon.com/dp/1497496896/ref=cm_sw_su_dp
      Amazon: Volume 1
      http://amzn.com/1453699554

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Jackie View Post
        Here's a link to the BOGP Facebook page. There is a lot of discussion going on there including those who were able to resister and those that were not.

        https://www.facebook.com/groups/bogplizards/?fref=nf
        I'm not on FB ..... is my hand going to be forced? lol
        Jocelyn

        Comment


        • #5
          Mike got in for the half and he is running the 5K with his wife Pam and daughter Mallory.
          Have a magical day!!! Jackie

          Check out our New Book: "Attention to Detail: A Look at Walt Disney World Attractions" Volume 2

          Amazon: Voume 2 http://www.amazon.com/dp/1497496896/ref=cm_sw_su_dp
          Amazon: Volume 1
          http://amzn.com/1453699554

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Jackie View Post
            Mike got in for the half and he is running the 5K with his wife Pam and daughter Mallory.
            Thanks Jackie! Yes, that's great!! Still too bad we'll miss you by a few weeks!
            Jocelyn

            Comment


            • #7
              That was just insane. And with the number of runners interested, it makes it all to that much faster.
              My Blog: http://www.adisneyworldafterall.com
              Follow Me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/RikkiNibs
              My Facebook: www.facebook.com/rikkibeourguest

              Up or Down, North, South, East, or West, an Adeventurer's Life is Best!

              If you come in here a Stranger, you will Exit as a friend. Kungaloosh!

              Comment


              • #8
                I'm sensing the fact the Tower of Terror race isn't happening this year caused this race to fill up faster than ever with many of those runners going to Wine & Dine this year.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by monorailbob View Post
                  I'm sensing the fact the Tower of Terror race isn't happening this year caused this race to fill up faster than ever with many of those runners going to Wine & Dine this year.
                  Very good point!
                  Jocelyn

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X