X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike
    started a topic Retro WDW!!

Retro WDW!!

Our newest show plays this morning at 9:00 EDT!!

It's "Retro WDW!" All extinct audio from around the WDW Resort!

Please join us!

• joceykagan
    replied
    Originally posted by ClubWDW View Post
    I'll have you know I stay awake at night like a kid at Christmas waiting to hear this stuff!!! (Pro Tip: This is actually true!)
    Making my Thursday morning much better!

Leave a comment:

• ClubWDW
    replied
    Just Sayin'

I'll have you know I stay awake at night like a kid at Christmas waiting to hear this stuff!!! (Pro Tip: This is actually true!)

Originally posted by Mike View Post
    Join us in the morning as we go "Retro" on Magical Mouse Radio! All of that stuff that you can't hear anymore is brought back just for you!

Join us tomorrow!

www.magicalmouseradio.com

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied

Join us in the morning as we go "Retro" on Magical Mouse Radio! All of that stuff that you can't hear anymore is brought back just for you!

Join us tomorrow!

Leave a comment:

• ClubWDW
    replied
    One more thought on this. . . .

With the scuttling of bands like Off Kilter, Mo’Rockin’, Spirit of America Fife & Drum Corps and World Showcase Players, and the closing of Maelstrom and Studio Backlot Tour, it may be time to, unfortunately, expand the Retro WDW playlist and bring it back with a vengeance!

Leave a comment:

• ClubWDW
    replied
    Will this be back sometime?

I LOVE the resort-hopping music on Thursday, but also love the extinct attractions. . . .will it be coming back as a programming block soon?

Love me some Magical Mouse Radio!!!

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied

Join us in the morning for "Retro WDW!" We play a great mix of extinct WDW Audio starting at 9:00 Eastern! 90 minutes of great memories headed your way!

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied

Join us in the morning for 90 minutes of authentic tracks that you just can't hear at Walt Disney World anymore! It's "Retro WDW" exclusively on Magical Mouse Radio!

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied

Join us in the morning for 90 minutes of extinct WDW audio on Magical Mouse Radio! The fun starts at 9:00 Eastern!

Thanks so much for your support of us at Magical Mouse Radio!

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied

Enjoy some extinct WDW Audio with us tomorrow morning on Magical Mouse Radio! The fun starts at 9:00 AM!

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied

Join us in the morning for some great extinct WDW tracks on "Retro WDW" on Magical Mouse Radio! 90 minutes of awesome audio starts at 9:00 Eastern!

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied

Join us for "Retro WDW" tomorrow morning! We spend 90 minutes playing extinct WDW Audio! It's really a lot of fun!

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied

Join us in the morning for the best mix of extinct WDW audio! It's "Retro WDW!" 90 minutes of authentic tracks you can no longer hear at Walt Disney World!

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied

Join us in the morning for "Retro WDW!" We play the best mix of extinct tracks from all of the Walt Disney World Resort, starting at 9:00 Eastern!

Thanks so much for your support!

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied

Join us in the morning for 90 minutes of extinct WDW Audio on "Retro WDW" starting at 9:00 Eastern!

Thanks so much for your support!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X