Jimmy Fallon Attraction

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jimmy Fallon Attraction

Universal Studios Florida will be replacing its "Twister" attraction with a ride based on Jimmy Fallon
    http://www.themeparkinsider.com/flume/201510/4804/

Thoughts?

I think it sounds really bizarre
    WE'RE TALKING DISNEY, GOING AT IT AS HARD AS WE CAN!

It sounds really odd to me.

Comment

To be honest, I'm surprised that Twister has been open as long as it has. Fortunately, I learned about the Twister "control room tour" and did that on my last visit.

The new ride sounds something I won't be rushing to see. It also sounds like a clone of the Minion Mayhem ride. That's one of the secrets of how Universal gets things done so quickly. Transformers is just an updated Spider Man ride. Gringotts is a variation on The Mummy. Forbidden Journey is the only ground-breaking new attraction we've seen for a while, and even that's a combination of Sum of All Thrills and an Omnimover.
      Share and Enjoy!
      Dennis

Comment

Originally posted by ddindy View Post
        To be honest, I'm surprised that Twister has been open as long as it has. Fortunately, I learned about the Twister "control room tour" and did that on my last visit.
        I liked Twister, but we rarely get them in the New York City area, which is ironic since the attraction is in the New York section of the park
        WE'RE TALKING DISNEY, GOING AT IT AS HARD AS WE CAN!

Comment

You probably don't get many mummies or Chicago blues musicians, either, but they have those in the New York section as well.

Seriously, who would want to go to an Oklahoma/Kansas (tornado alley) theme park? Not a lot to see there.
          Share and Enjoy!
          Dennis

Comment

Working...
          X