Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any special prayer requests or praises to announce?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really don't have any updates on Jeremy. I know he will not be coming home soon. His birth is Tuesday and he is sad about that. Your continued prayers are most welcome!

Comment

• Deborah, My thoughts and prayers are with Jeremy, you and your family.
      Have a magical day!!! Jackie

Check out our New Book: "Attention to Detail: A Look at Walt Disney World Attractions" Volume 2

Amazon: Voume 2 http://www.amazon.com/dp/1497496896/ref=cm_sw_su_dp
      Amazon: Volume 1
      http://amzn.com/1453699554

Comment

• Originally posted by deborah View Post
        I really don't have any updates on Jeremy. I know he will not be coming home soon. His birth is Tuesday and he is sad about that. Your continued prayers are most welcome!
        Deb- thinking of you and your family alot, keep us updated ok? Big hugs to all and prayers constant.
        Lauriann aka Lamtails happily married 24 years to Samster52

Comment

• positive thoughts coming to all who posted their struggles on here. keep your heads up no matter what...
          *danielle*
          twitter @nj2wdw

Comment

I really don't have any updates on Jeremy. I know he will not be coming home soon. His birth is Tuesday and he is sad about that. Your continued prayers are most welcome!
            Keeping you, Jeremy, and your family in our prayers.
            Disneyland '94, '02, '03, '04 x's 2, '05, & '06
            Walt Disney World '08, '09, '10, '11

Comment

Deborah, just wanted to let you know that I've been thinking about your family. I wasnt sure what was going on until i checked in here. I'm so sorry you are having to go through this but I know you will get through it. I'm praying for Jeremy and strength for you!! ((Hugs))
              sigpic
              Coronado Springs June 2009
              POP January 2004
              Disney Magic Music Days 1998
              CBR 1992
              My 2009 Trip Report!

Comment

• Deborah.. I'm am so sorry and so sad to hear more specific details as to what is going on with your family... I'm holding back tears because I can only imagine how hard this must be for you. Please know all of us here are praying for you and hoping your son heals.

Also saying prayers for everyone else on this thread that needs it! Big love to all of you!

check out my disney photos and more at www.flickr.com/marcellina
                my california trip report:http://www.beourguestpodcast.com/for...ead.php?t=1772

Comment

• Update on Elizabeth:

She was transferred back to the hospital that did her transplant 2 days ago and today they put her in a medically induced coma on life support hoping that will allow her body to heal but it doesn't look good (something of a 30% chance that this will work). Will may be faced with making the decision to turn off life support which I for one could not imagine how hard that would be. Please pray for strength for Will, Elizabeth and their families. Right now both Will and Elizabeth are in California (where they did the transplant) with no family support (family is in AZ) although I'm sure that family will start showing up to help Will through this difficult time.

Comment

• I would like to thank everyone for their prayers for Will and Elizabeth and ask that you guys pray for Will as he goes through a difficult time in his life; I'm sorry to say that Elizabeth passed away today. Even though none of us expected her o leave the hospital, it's still a shock to hear. Thanks so much you guys, you have no idea how much it helps to know that people are praying for them.

Comment

• Oh, Danette, I'm so sorry. I can't imagine how you must all feel.
                      Becca
                      Xx

What I'm thinking about

Jan 11 DLRP
                      Aug 10 DLR; Sep 09 Pop
                      Jan 09 SSR; Jan 08 Pop
                      Apr 04 AKL; Jan 00 DLRP
                      Dec 98 DLRP; Jul 97 DLRP
                      Oct 95 Offsite; Dec 93 DLRP
                      Oct 90 Dolphin; Jan 88 Poly

Comment

• Originally posted by Danette View Post
                        I would like to thank everyone for their prayers for Will and Elizabeth and ask that you guys pray for Will as he goes through a difficult time in his life; I'm sorry to say that Elizabeth passed away today. Even though none of us expected her o leave the hospital, it's still a shock to hear. Thanks so much you guys, you have no idea how much it helps to know that people are praying for them.
                        Danette, this is very sad news. My thoughts and prayers to Will, their family and friends.
                        Have a magical day!!! Jackie

Check out our New Book: "Attention to Detail: A Look at Walt Disney World Attractions" Volume 2

Amazon: Voume 2 http://www.amazon.com/dp/1497496896/ref=cm_sw_su_dp
                        Amazon: Volume 1
                        http://amzn.com/1453699554

Comment

I would like to thank everyone for their prayers for Will and Elizabeth and ask that you guys pray for Will as he goes through a difficult time in his life; I'm sorry to say that Elizabeth passed away today. Even though none of us expected her o leave the hospital, it's still a shock to hear. Thanks so much you guys, you have no idea how much it helps to know that people are praying for them.
                          So sorry to hear this, Danette. The family is in my prayers.
                          Michelle

Comment

• Oh Danette, my thoughts and prayers go out to everyone. Thank you for being so wonderful and keeping up all in the loop. Let them know they are loved.
                            I love playing Reindeer Games with my BOGP friends!

Another Proud Travel Advisor for The Magic for Less Travel

www.makingmagicandmemories.com

Come like us on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/MakingMagicAndMemories

Your Official Park Tweeter! TMFLDebbieR

Comment

• I am so sorry I haven't been on but please know that I am praying for everyone if they need it or not! You are always with everywhere I go.

I have had a ruff year with loosing my job of 20 years. Tried a few jobs that I wasn't fit for apparently. So back on unemployment. Been very busy looking for a job & working on our house to update it a little more. I can do a lot with out having to pay for the labor for someone else to do it as long as I have the time. But no time for forums, twitter, facebook or reading. One day it will all come together. But I have been helping family & friends planning their vacations & our WDW DVC vacation in Nov. I need a job with a travel agent they said LOL. It would be a dream job I have had but no clue how to start. That may be the next thing to research after my sanding & polyurethane woodwork & doors are complete by May 15th my birthday deadline! Best wish to all!
                              Have a Magical Day! Dar

MK 1980, Disneyland 1990, Carribean Beach Resort 1998, Vero Beach Resort & Wilderness Lodge Villa's 2001, Beach Club Villa's & Saratoga Springs Resort 2006,
                              Port Orleans Riverside 2009, Beach Club Inn & Port Orleans French Quarter 2011, Animal Kingdom Villa's 2011, Our own, 1st DVC Saratoga Trip 2012

Comment

Danette... I am sorry to hear this and will keep them in my prayers!

Originally posted by zeusywoo View Post
                                I am so sorry I haven't been on but please know that I am praying for everyone if they need it or not! You are always with everywhere I go.

I have had a ruff year with loosing my job of 20 years. Tried a few jobs that I wasn't fit for apparently. So back on unemployment. Been very busy looking for a job & working on our house to update it a little more. I can do a lot with out having to pay for the labor for someone else to do it as long as I have the time. But no time for forums, twitter, facebook or reading. One day it will all come together. But I have been helping family & friends planning their vacations & our WDW DVC vacation in Nov. I need a job with a travel agent they said LOL. It would be a dream job I have had but no clue how to start. That may be the next thing to research after my sanding & polyurethane woodwork & doors are complete by May 15th my birthday deadline! Best wish to all!
                                Zeusywoo.. sorry to hear about your job.. Hopefully something will come up soon for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X