This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Put a face with the name!!

Hey everyone.. this thread is sort of a sister thread to the "getting to know you" thread (how many times can I say the word "thread"? )

I really enjoy getting to know everyone on here but I have to admit, sometimes I have a hard time remembering who's real life name goes with what screen name and I just can't picture in my mind who is who sometimes ... (i'm bad with names!)

I thought.. if you felt like it (you can skip this of course) we could all post a picture or two of ourselves with our screen name and why we chose it so that way we will all know each other that way a bit more too... what do you all think?

I'll start..

obviously my screenname is my real name so no real story there and here's my picture:

tim and I at disney december 2008:

pic of me on my honeymoon in aruba:

tim and I on our wedding day at the boardwalk inn.. this is one of my favorite pictures:

check out my disney photos and more at www.flickr.com/marcellina
    my california trip report:http://www.beourguestpodcast.com/for...ead.php?t=1772

Ok I'll bite...

My real name is Patrick Kramer and as to my screen name...I think it's rather self explanatory. Here are some pics...

Here I am with my wife Cori...I don't know why my eyes are shut..

Here I am sitting at my desk at home

Here are some shots from some shows I've done

The Producers

How to Succceed in Business...this is me with Melinda Doolittle

The Foreigner

Little Shop or Horrors
    Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night. Edgar Allen Poe

1999-Honeymoon-Offsite
    2001-All-Star Music
    2004-Port Orleans Riverside Aligator Bayou
    2007-Pop Century
    2008-Port Orleans Riverside Aligator Bayou
    2013-Pop Century
    2014-Pop Century
    2015-Coronado Springs Resorts

Comment

Patrick.. were you seymour in little shop of horrors? oh man I love that movie and especially the song "suddenly seymour"! looking at the picture though you look more like a detective... great pics! thanks for sharing!

Comment

We put on Little Shop at school... It was such fun!!

I'll post something when I'm on a computer rather than iPhone, but if you need to see me in the meantime, there's a pic on my profile!
        Becca
        Xx

What I'm thinking about

Jan 11 DLRP
        Aug 10 DLR; Sep 09 Pop
        Jan 09 SSR; Jan 08 Pop
        Apr 04 AKL; Jan 00 DLRP
        Dec 98 DLRP; Jul 97 DLRP
        Oct 95 Offsite; Dec 93 DLRP
        Oct 90 Dolphin; Jan 88 Poly

Comment

The Hood's

This is a great idea. I like to put faces with names and see who our friends on the boards are.
          We are the Hood's. My wife and I have been married 8 years. My name is Steve Hood and my wife or better half is Jama. We have 5 great kids Ethan, Coty, Collin, Macy and Grace. We live in central Indiana on an 8 acre small farm with two dogs too many cats to count two horses and a giant Mickey head.

The Hood family

The Kids

Jama and I

Hopefully everyone will participate on this thread.

Comment

I'll play!

Well I'm Katie and my fiance is Ed. (IAmEd on the boards)

Here is Ed proposing on December 14th. (hence my screen name!)

Here is me being a Disney Wedding Princess: :lol:

These next 2 pictures are from our FIRST trip together! Teary eyed just thinking about it!!!

(P.S. The above is my inspiration for the Healthy Living Thread :lol

Our picture tradition, jumping in front of the castle:

This has nothing to do with anything but I love it:

Touring Plans Social Media Guru!

Upcoming trips:
            7/10 Honeymoon at Grand Californian Villas!
            8/10 Crewunion!
            10/10 Hallowishes!
            12/10 Reunion '10

Follow me!:
            www.twitter.com/kidanikatie
            My blog:
            www.thedvclife.com
            Are you a Disney Geek? Check out:
            www.betamouse.net

Comment

I love the pictures you guys!! Steve.. what a handsome family you have and Katie.. you and Ed just look like too much fun.. I love the jumping in front of the castle picture!

Comment

Great pictures everyone
                sigpic
                السلام والحب والسعادة
                Peace Love and Happiness
                الجمال في الحرية هي على الأرض السلام
                The Beauty of Freedom is the willfulness of Peace on Earth[/SIZE]

I often think that the night is more alive and more richly colored than the day. ~Vincent Van Gogh

Comment

Picture

Here is a picture from our last trip with our niece Emily that came with us.

We don't do family pictures anymore, we just get our annual Photpass at the park. Of course we can never get both kids to look at the camera and smile. It is as hard as to stop the tide.
                  Ray

Our websites:
                  www.wdwautism.com - Disney for Families with Autism Spectrum Disorder
                  www.mousetraveltips.com Podcast
                  Twitter: RayMTT

Comment

Fantastic Idea!

This is me...Maroo...

This is my "child" - Muffin! Not married, no kids...so you guys have to see my dog.

And these are dear friends that I talk about a LOT...I am new here, so many of you guys do not know me or my friends...but I will introduce them to you. They are very much like family to me!!

This is Lauren:

Lauren is a dear friend of mine. She is now 16. Has progressive cerebral palsy (actually they have no idea what is really wrong with her, but that is what they call it). She uses a wheelchair full time. She can't walk, stand or sit up on her own. But she is very bright and a joy to be around!

She is the reason I love Disney so much. I went with her on her Make a Wish trip and it changed the way I see Disney World.

I could talk about how wonderful Make a Wish, Disney, Give Kids the World...I could talk about that for DAYS...but this video seems to sum it up for us.

Video of Lauren's Make a Wish Trip

This is the rest of Lauren's family. My good friends - Lisa (her Mom), Rick (her Dad) and her little brother William.

And that is all from me! I am just getting to know you guys. But I love this board!
                    Maroo
                    Who is Maroo? Put a face with a name. :-)
                    One Magical Morning - Lucas and his WISH!
                    Maroo Goes to Magic Meets! Trip Report in Progress!

Comment

Good Idea!

What a great idea! I was actually not sure you all were real people!:lol:

I am Jenny Clark from Minnesota.Weheartstitch on the boards and mycasmommy on twitter.

Here is my little Myca.She is my bestie and I adore every single thing about her.

Here is Myca and her daddy. My wonderful husband Casey. He is not a fan of WDW but he supports my insanity none the less

And here I am:Boring stay at home,shoe and purse addict,Targetaholic mom who lives every minute of my life for my family and...WDW planning of course!
                      Jenny from MN
                      Here you leave Today and enter the world of Yesterday, Tomorrow, and Fantasy.
                      I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse. ~Walt Disney

Comment

OKay I like this. Makes it easier to put a name to the face.

One the boards I am "D23" since I am a fan of Walt Disney the person. I own an actual Walt Signature too.

Now in reality I am just "Jonathan"

My family is Wife Carrie. Celebrated 5 years married at WDW this past trip and in October 10 years total together.

My kids are Ally (turns 3 tomorrow) and Zachary 1.5 yrs old and YES we have one in the oven now.

And "Lady" our Dog.

D23 (aka Jonathan)

"A man should never neglect his family for business"
                        - Walt Disney -

http://www.DizRadio.com "a new kind of disney show"

D23 Member:110013531655401

Comment

This is SO much fun! I love everyones pictures!
                          Jenny from MN
                          Here you leave Today and enter the world of Yesterday, Tomorrow, and Fantasy.
                          I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse. ~Walt Disney

Comment

so unfortunately i can't see pictures at work (they block them) so I can't wait to see when I get home and hopefully I'll figure out how to add a picture of my own!

Another great idea Marci!!!!
                            Jillian

Comment

Originally posted by Ray View Post
                              Here is a picture from our last trip with our niece Emily that came with us.
                              Ray, you have such a beautiful family! thanks for posting the picture.. your kids are too cute! btw, I loved that video of them swimming you posted on facebook the other day.. your little girl is fearless!

Maroo.. thanks for the photos and the video!!

Originally posted by weheartstitch View Post
                              Here is my little Myca.She is my bestie and I adore every single thing about her.

And here I am:Boring stay at home,shoe and purse addict,Targetaholic mom who lives every minute of my life for my family and...WDW planning of course!
                              Myca is so adoreable and woman, we would so get along! My husband didn't even know what a Target was until I moved in with him.. then he swore up and down that if disneyworld had a target IN IT that would be heaven to me! LOL

Originally posted by D23 View Post
                              Now in reality I am just "Jonathan"
                              Hi Jonathan.. thanks for the pics of your wonderful family and congrats on the new addition coming your way!

Originally posted by Jillian (Jillybeaner21) View Post
                              so unfortunately i can't see pictures at work (they block them) so I can't wait to see when I get home and hopefully I'll figure out how to add a picture of my own!

Another great idea Marci!!!!
                              thanks Jillian! I am just so much better with faces than names! can't wait to see your pics too!

Comment

Working...
                              X